A divorce consideration seminar hosted by a family law attorney, parenting specialist and a financial expert on Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Because divorce is such a big decision, all areas of research should be explored. This advanced team has one common goal - to educate you. As subject matter experts in their specific area, you will have a basic understanding of the following:
- the legal process as it pertains to divorce
- the diverse options available when deciding to divorce
- ideas for staying out of court
- the potential parenting pitfalls and how to avoid them
- how to get coordinated and organized around the finances
This seminar is a small investment of your time and money. If interested, please contact us for specific location and other details.